AIRTOUCH 3D is trademark to represent 3D touch screen which can report 3D
coordinate with multi-layered PulseIR touch screen.
Multilayered 3D PulseIR TouchScreen.
New generation Realistic 3D touch screen panel, which can be integrated with 2D/3D display 3/5 Multilayered PulseIR Touch Screen supporting 3D touch coordinates.
||3D Touch Technology
||Pulsed Intrared Rays & Deep algorithm
|3D Touch Size
||42˚ / 55˚
|3D Touch Point
||2 ~ 10 Point
|3D Touch Technology
||Contracting & non-contacting
- Gloved hand or Any other pointer
- Stylus Minimum 8mm
|3D Position Accuracy
||Typical centroid accuracy ± 5mm
|3D Report Resolution
||(W) 16.383mm x (D) 16.383 mm
|3D Response Time
||16ms to 22ms depending on configuration
|3D Scan Structure
|3D Deep Resolution
||DC 4.75 ~ 5.25V (USB)
||USB from powerd hub / DC 5V
||USB2.0(Hight speed) / USB1.1 (Full speed), Plug & Play Compatible / HD compatible
||Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
* No device driver required
Interface 0 : 3D Protocol Interface
Interface 1 : PulseR mode for control
|3D Interface SDK (Windows 7)
||XYZ Interface (3D coordinates) / Touch Area / Noise Filter / Absolute Coordinate support / Relative Coordinate support / Low Memory Consumption
- · 3D Game
- - Immersive AIRTOUCH 3D technology-based CASINO roulette table.
- - Allows a user to pick up the ball on the screen and throw it onto the roullette wheel.
- - 3D immersive feeling which can’t be experience in the conventional 2D screen.
- - To be installed and operated in casinos and arcades.
- - Unmanned operation enabled just like card/coin insertion in slot machine.
- - Expandable to similar games such as dice games, card games and slot machine.
- · 3D Architecture
- - Immersive AIRTOUCH 3D technology-based architectural isometric view table.
- - If a user picks up a building or a room out of the 2D construction drawing, it is displayed in a 3D view. In addition, diverse 3D information such as a size is provided.
- - Provided in a table or KIOSK form in viewing houses, Cadastral Division (government bureau) and real estate.
- - Allows users to have immersive experience through diverse 3D displays without going to a construction site in person.
- - Gives users a change to experience 3D simulation such as layout modification.
- · 3D Realistic Education
- - Immersive AIRTOUCH 3D technology-based virtual aquarium KIOSK.
- - If you catch fish, diverse information on the fish is displayed.
- - To be installed and operated in a table/KIOSK form in over 30,000 museums and schools around the country.
- - Diverse animal & plant and cultural contents can be applied; able to improve the quality of education through participatory learning.
- · 3D Realistic Digital Signage Advertising
- - Immersive AIRTOUCH 3D technology-based virtual advertising.
- - Able to induce user participation and maximize advertising effects through immersive 3D advertisement, not through conventional passive ads.
- - To be installed and operated in diverse forms such as DID, KIOSK and table.
- - To be used in advertising corporate image, attracting people to various events and performing questionnaire surveys; able to predict advertising effects through two-way communication between the advertiser and user.